Saturday, February 7, 2015

For your baby, Jayleanna (Jayle)




Today marks 7 months since I saw Jayle for the last time.  The day I had to send her back to her father, after she begged me not to let her go back to that house.  The day I cannot forget. 

Not a single day has gone by since that I don't pray for her; that I ask the angels to surround her, protect and guide her.  To let her know how much I love her, and that I would give anything just to see her and hold her in my arms again and tell her that everything is going to be okay.

I have to believe everything is going to work out for the best.  Every little thing is going to be alright.
Jayle, grandma loves you more than you will ever know.  And I will see you again, my sweet girl, I will see you again.

Love always, 
Grandma

0 comments:

Post a Comment