Navigation
Home
Blogger templates
Popular Posts
Valentine's Day
This is my angel Getzia and I, on 1999. It was my birthday celebration at a friend's house in East Hartford, CT. On th...
My Mom Is A Survivor
one of my daughter's own drawings... I call it "One eye"... she used to hide one eye from me at times, and I thou...
A Mother's Love - Forever in My Heart
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Right now I'm in a different place And though we seem apart I'm closer than I ever was ... I...
For grieving mothers
For the Mother who spends mother's day in grief... for the mothers who have given life which they have been bereaved of......
About Mourning
“People in mourning have to come to grips with death before they can live again. Mourning can go on for years and years. It doesn’t end af...
A mother's love
❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Mom And Her Children
Getzia R.I.P., Mom, Nadya and Dennis, 1999 This picture is the last one I have of the four of us... it was taken on Thanksgiving...
Precious Child
This is a song that I listened to in the beginning when my daughter passed, and even though it's been a while, the lyrics still hold tru...
You are not alone
Somebody hears you when you think you are alone somebody listens to tears, puts a song in your inner moan. Som...
On your 8th angelversary...
Today I am sad and is perfectly normal... Losing your loved one is always sad, especially a child; But I will carry with ...
Archive
►
2021
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2020
(21)
►
December
(3)
▼
October
(12)
A mother's love
I will see you again
My angel
A very happy occasion
No matter
Forever in my heart
You live in my heart
Hearts and minds
Gone but not forgotten
Memories
I just wish
There's never a day
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
2019
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
2018
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2016
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2015
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2014
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
2013
(16)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(8)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(25)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(19)
Blog Archive
►
2021
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2020
(21)
►
December
(3)
▼
October
(12)
A mother's love
I will see you again
My angel
A very happy occasion
No matter
Forever in my heart
You live in my heart
Hearts and minds
Gone but not forgotten
Memories
I just wish
There's never a day
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
2019
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
2018
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2016
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2015
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2014
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
2013
(16)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(8)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(25)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(19)
Angels
In loving memory of Getzia
Menu
Skip to content
Thursday, October 29, 2020
My angel
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment